Updated February 15, 2022
On the Site, we provide upload capabilities of products, articles, designs, processing of payments, and fulfillment of items through technology (the ''Service'').
Information We Collect & Use
This Site only collects the personal information you voluntarily provide to us, which includes your name, e-mail address; and for shipping purposes, address and phone number, in order to subscribe to our Site, set up an account and order items.
We do share your information with trusted third parties for legitimate business interests that include marketing of our goods and services, including: those who provide support in running this website, shipping of merchandise, and engagement on social media sites. All trusted third parties will keep your information confidential and will never be shared with unrelated third parties.
By using the Site, blog, subscription to our newsletter, becoming an affiliate partner, and using any of our other services, you consent to our collection and use of your personal data as described in this statement.
We will also use your information in order to complete & ship your order and/or respond to customer service inquiries and/or let you know of new promotions via newsletter.
Types of personal information we collect
- Contact information and other identifiers that you provide, such as: your name, email address, phone number, physical address, date of birth (optional), account number if applicable, and identifying information.
- Unique device and online identifiers, such as IP address, device IDs, browsing history, geographical information and similar identifiers.
- Demographic information that you provide, such as: age, family information.
- Commercial and financial information that you provide, such as: records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered.
- Online or other electronic activity information, such as: interaction with our website, social media, calls, and emails received.
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, or olfactory information that you provide, such as: photographs you provide to us, or posts on our website or social media sites.
- Educational or professional information you provide us, such as: individual profiles, preferences, characteristics, behavior, geolocation, income, and natural supplementation use from surveys we conduct.
- Please note that information which cannot reasonably be related to you, directly or indirectly is not considered personal information and is not subject to this statement.
How your personal information is used
- Order processing, customer service, and special offers.
- To present content in the most effective way for you and your electronic device.
- Personalizing information, products, and services that you request or we feel would interest you.
- Recognizing you when you log into our Site.
- Administration of the Site, protecting the integrity of the Site, products, services, and reputation.
- Improving customer service and order experience.
- Referrals or affiliation for our goods and services.
- Understanding our audience size and using patterns.
Our Site may send cookies to your computer in order to identify your preferences to improve our service. At any point, you may decline the cookies in your Internet settings. However, doing so may prevent the use of portions of the Site.
Should a dispute arise for alleged intellectual property infringement, the Company may share your contact information with the complaining party in order to have the parties resolve the dispute. Information will also be shared should a user be suspected of fraud, illegal activities, threats, or other potential violations of law.
We are committed to protecting your information for any unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. However, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner. You agree to notify us for any breach of security or unauthorized use of your information.
We do follow the generally accepted industry standards to protect your information. We use encrypted transmission of your personal information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Again, electronic transmission and storage can never be 100% secure, and as a result, we cannot guarantee complete security. Should you have any questions about our security policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not sell personal information about our customers or other consumers.
For orders on our Site using our shopping cart, the SSL technology encrypted on the order form will be processed through Shopify.com. Should you choose to use a third party for your shopping purposes such as PayPal, the third party's privacy and security practices will apply to your information. Company is not liable or responsible for the privacy and security practices of any third parties.
You may choose to restrict the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes. Please contact us via email email@example.com. We are committed to complying with the law. If you believe that any personal information is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. If you submit a request to restrict the use of your personal information, we will continue to treat you professionally and fairly.
Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Additional Rights to California Residents
If you are a California resident whose information is covered by the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), you may have the following rights. Please note the CCPA includes exemptions from certain provisions for information about our personnel, including: employees, directors, officers, contractors, and job applicants; as well as information process exclusively in the business to business context.
If CCPA applies to you, please notify us via email firstname.lastname@example.org to request disclosure of personal information used. We will respond to requests within 60 days. Depending on the nature of request we may need to verify your identity, under penalty of perjury. You may also designate an agent for submission of requests on your behalf.
We love to hear from you! Please contact us anytime via email email@example.com.
Changes to This Policy